September 22-24, 2017
Saturday& Sunday 8-5pm
You do not need to be a yoga instructor to take this training! However a love of children and a desire to help them become their best selves is required.
Learn how to teach the youngest yogis as well as those with emotional and mental challenges techniques to control impulsivity and self-regulate.
After attending this workshop you’ll know how to:
· use music effectively in kids yoga classes
· integrate early literacy skills into your yoga classes
· adapt yoga poses to meet students’ needs and abilities
· effectively use yoga as a complementary therapy for children with special needs
· classroom management techniques that work
This experiential workshop will provide a foundation to promote the healthy development of the hearts, minds and bodies preschoolers as well as individuals diagnosed with: