with Amanda Whiting
June 9 – 11, 2023
Friday 5:30-9 / Saturday & Sunday 9:30-5pm
Do you want to know how to teach from a trauma informed lens?
Do you want a deeper understanding of trauma and the potential impacts it has on people and humanity as a whole?
Do you work with trauma survivors? Are you wanting to work with trauma survivors?
If you answered yes, or maybe, to any of the above questions, then this training might be the ideal one for you!
In this 20 hour training you will learn:
- What is trauma
- What are types of trauma
- Trauma Responses
- ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- What happens in the brain when trauma occurs
- What is the nervous system
- Polyvagal theory
- What is trauma informed yoga
- What are the principles of trauma informed yoga
- Languaging with a trauma informed lens
- Power Dynamics
- Yogic Underpinnings